The SOEMAC Oxygen Therapy Device
SoeMac uses a new patented technology that helps the body absorb oxygen by producing a bio-usable form of energised oxygen from singlet oxygen energy source.
Product code: SOE0002
Replacement Filters – Pack of 3 – £5.00 (Postage and packaging – £5.00)
- Breakspear Medical Certificate
- University of Nottingham Research
- SoeMac Newsletter Spring 2018
- SoeMac Newsletter September 2017
- SoeMac Newsletter Autumn 2018
- KE Walk Test Report Jan 2012
- COPD Study
- Breathe Easy Pilot Study
- University of Leicester SoeMac Final Report
- Midterm Summary Report SoeMac
- ME Study Report Extract
- Autism User Group
Availability: In stock
Price (Excl. VAT):
(£396.00 Incl. Vat)
SoeMac alternative oxygen therapy has helped a variety of people with a wide range of health problems, especially breathing, sleep, fatigue, and pain disorders.
SoeMac is a non-invasive British made oxygen device that works by drawing the air from around you, and producing a bio-usable form of energised oxygen that is released into the room. Simply plug into a mains supply, switch on and breathe normally. This small and compact device requires no cannula or face mask . The device emits a soft red light and a comforting whirring sound, which can help you to drift off to sleep more easily.
Many of our SoeMac users experience mild detox symptoms when using this product for example a mild headache may occur for the first few days of use, reports show this is entirely normal.
The SoeMac is classed as a complimentary therapy product, and is suitable for all ages, research shows especially children who sleep poorly.
Our research continues as to the bio-chemistry of this process; but we understand that SOE can help to relax the lungs and the cardio-vascular system, and improve the body’s natural utilisation of oxygen intake.
How can SoeMac help?
Some of our customers report that SoeMac can:
– Improve quality of sleep
– Make breathing easier, especially for those with breathing conditions/difficulties
– Boost energy levels
– Improves cognitive functions e.g. concentration and memory, as a bi-product of more restful sleep
– Reduced anxiety levels often associated with their poor sleep
– Seek medical advice if you suffer from a serious breathing condition.
What Comes In The Package
– x1 SoeMac machine
– x1 Ac Power adaptor
– x1 Instruction Manual
– x2 spare filters
– Purpose Device Packaging
L / W / H : 4 in. (10.2 cm.) / 2.9 in. (7.6cm.) / 1 in. (2.5 cm.)
Weight: 1.3 pounds (600g.)
SoeMac oxygen Device – 2 years
|Flat Rate Shipping||No|