Oxygen power plants for onsite oxygen supply
Wednesday, July 22, 2020,9:23 am
The last few months have seen demand for oxygen in hospitals increase dramatically. Pure O2 alongside supplier Inmatec can now provide onsite oxygen power plants to ensure hospitals have a constant supply of oxygen. Oxygen power plants enable doctors and nurses to help all patients with breathing difficulties whether due to respiratory issues associated with Covid 19, COPD or other medical complications. Whether you are responsible for an A&E department, or an ICT ward, a respiratory care ward or general wards, having oxygen effectively ‘on-tap’ could save you administration time as well as costs.
How could an oxygen power plant save your hospital costs?
Currently many hospitals whether run by governments or privately in the UK and around the world, rely on oxygen cylinders for continuous oxygen supply to patients. Oxygen power plants can be located on the hospital site near the wards with the greatest demand (space permitting) providing a continuous supply of oxygen to your hospital site. An oxygen power plant on your hospital site eliminates concerns of running out of oxygen or having to replace cylinders or arrange delivery of liquid oxygen lorry tankers. So how can this help benefit your hospital and reduce costs?
- No ordering in oxygen
cylinders, which are a more costly method of supplying oxygen, more hazardous
and require more administration for replacement management and stock
monitoring. This also means cost savings
- Oxygen costs are independent from the ever fluctuation gas market
- No limit on oxygen supply ranging from 2000lpm, 3000lpm or 10000lpm depending on the capacity of the system you select, which means all your patients who need oxygen can have a continuous flow
- Depending on whether you select a part system integration with liquid tanks systems or full integration, an oxygen power plant could on average save your trust or hospital management up to 60% in oxygen costs
- Should power fail, an oxygen power plant can provide oxygen for up to 10 hours after a power failure as the system has its own pressurised stores.
- With an oxygen power plant there is no CO2 pollution for the environment
To find out more details about how Pure O2 can help your hospital with an onsite oxygen power plant, take a look at our page on oxygen power plants https://healthoxygen.com/oxygen-power-plants-opps/. There is also a link to our presentation on oxygen power plants outlining what a plant comprises and what Pure O2 Inmatec partnership can offer in terms of certification of medical oxygen supply. To talk to one of the Pure O2 experienced team about how we can support your Trust or hospital management with onsite oxygen power plants get in touch via our contact page or call us on our 24 hour helpline on 0870 712 0202, or our UK freephone number (9am – 5pm) on 0800 145 5902 or alternatively if you are calling from overseas you can use our international number +44 (0)161 747 2617.
“Supporting hospitals worldwide to generate onsite oxygen”