Zen-O™ – British Made Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Monday, March 5, 2018,9:25 am
With the triggering of Article 50 and the uncertain political and trading climate which ensues in the wake of this action, maybe buying British is going to be a trend once again. By buying an oxygen concentrator which is made in the UK such as the Zen-O™ you know that any parts or accessories will be close at hand. Pure O2 (also a British company) only sources the best portable oxygen concentrators from the most reliable and reputable manufacturers.
What is special about the Zen-O™ Portable Oxygen Concentrator?
The helpful and caring team of advisors at Pure O2 (www.healthoxygen.com) are always on hand at the end of the phone to answer all of your questions about any of the portable oxygen concentrators which we offer for purchase or hire. However to give you an insight into the key features which make the Zen-O™ unit stand out from the rest, below are some facts about this concentrator.
The Zen-O™ …
- reacts to patient’s breathing rate using patented technology
- provides high demand pulse and continuous flow oxygen delivery options
- is suitable for patients requiring long term oxygen therapy
- can deliver up to 2l of oxygen per minute
- requires no oxygen cylinder as is converts the air all around us, so you never run out
- is very light weighing only 4.66kg
- has clear and intuitive buttons
- is easy to understand with its LCD display
- uses audio and visual alarms to prompt the user to;
- change the battery
- check the cannula
- arrange a service
- question oxygen purity
- has an easily replaceable sieve bed only taking 5 minutes to change on site
- gives you low ongoing cost of ownership
- includes with a 3 year warranty
- is supplied with an AC & DC power supply
- has a battery, user manual, carry bag and pull cart included
- is made in Britain
- it can provide 1-2lpm continuous flow and 1-6 pulse on demand flow
To find out more about the Zen-O™ you can watch a video showing you just how easy it is to use and highlighting its key features as listed above http://www.healthoxygen.com/portable-o2/zen-o.html.
The website also allows you to see comments from previous patients about the service and support they have received from Pure O2. To read what other people say about their experiences with Pure O2 then look at the testimonials section which you will find under the ‘Info’ tab. At Pure O2 (www.healthoxygen.com) our aim is to offer good service with customer satisfaction guaranteed. To experience our customer service for yourself, just phone us and talk to one of our friendly advisors on 0870 712 0202, or you can use our UK freephone number (9am – 5pm) on 0800 145 5902 or alternatively if you are calling from overseas you can use our international number +44 (0)161 747 2617.